There is a lot to think about when choosing your photographer. You need to like their work, get on with them, but they also need to fit within your budget – so I’ve put a few prices on my website so you can get a feel for how much photography with me will be. Everything is inter-changeable, every wedding is different so please get in touch for an official quote.
I’m All Yours!
All my packages include me to photograph, once the deposit is paid I’m all yours, I won’t double book myself. They also all include the ever important pre-wedding meeting, about a month before the wedding we’ll meet to discuss the final details of the day, the timeline and the important people – so I don’t miss anything.
I live in Rayleigh, Essex but I love to travel to new places, I can also cover international weddings.
All Your Pictures
Every package includes a USB memory stick of your photos in beautiful presentation box. All images are full-resolution, all edited to correct colour and brightness if needed, all with unlimited printing rights – you can print them, frame them, stick them in an album, upload them to Facebook or keep them all to yourself!
Your images will also be uploaded to your own personal online gallery (see Client Area for examples). You can share this with your guests so they can have a nosey without pestering you every five minutes when you’ve just got back from honeymoon! Prints, canvases and frames are all available to purchase online too and I can put a password on your gallery if required.
+ Sweet & simple coverage from an hour before the ceremony through to the start of your meal, including the ceremony and drinks reception.
+ All images presented on USB after quick colour and contrast correction and with full printing rights.
+ Full day coverage from Bride’s preparations (& Groom – if he’s at the same venue or nearby!) through to first dance plus a bit of party + night-time shots.
+ All images on USB
The French Fancy
+ The full day coverage.
+ The USB.
+ A gorgeous A4 Italian leather-bound album containing 50 images, with many choices of design, cover and box.
The Giant Six Tier Wedding Cake
+ The full day coverage – by not one, but two photographers
+ The USB.
+ The album.
+ A pre-wedding photo shoot at a location of your choice – with all the digital files.
Albums are available as an extra and can be purchased before or after the wedding – I can also offer gift vouchers purchasable on-line if you’re not sure what to pop on your gift list.
The albums are beautifully made by Graphi Studio in Italy (and designed by me in not-quite-as-glamorous Essex!) and come in a range of sizes and cover options.
The base package is £395 and for this you get an A4 20 page album containing approximately 50 images, with a choice of cover and personalised box.
Parent copies and mini books also available.
Upgrades & Extras
– Extra Photographer – the second photographer can cover the Groom getting ready whilst I am with the Bride, they’ll also get the ceremony and speeches from a different angle (if venue permits) and much more candid and posed shots of your guests and kids having fun throughout the day – £300
– Engagement Shoot – becoming more and more popular, particularly if you’re not too comfortable in front of the camera. We’ll meet up before your wedding, at a location of your choice (the beach, park, town centre, etc.), we can talk through poses and get some nice shots of just the two of you – or even bring the kids or the dog! – £200
– Signing Book or Frame – if you decide to go for an engagement shoot you can present your images in either a Signing Book or a Signing Frame for your wedding guests to add their own messages on the day – from £50 for a frame or £70 for a book.
– Frames & Canvases – available in bespoke sizes to suit you walls, ordered from a professional printing lab. Variety of frame options and card mounts available.
– Prints & Desktop Frames – starting at just £5 for a 6″ x 4″ print, available to order in person or in your own on-line gallery.
– Thank You Cards – personally designed by me to suit your requirements, printed by professional stationary printers and provided with envelopes. From £90 for 50 cards and envelopes.
So, if you want to book, or just fancy a chat – get in touch x